Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day

We spent the day at Grandma Pita and Grandpa Darryl's. Thanks to Auntie Kristy, and her technical 'skills', we have some current pictures on the blog! This darling outfit Abby is modeling is courtesy of Auntie Erin, and the hat was made by Great Auntie Elaine. I think this is one of the cutest hats I've ever seen....especially on this kid. She used to seem to enjoy hats, but maybe because she couldn't figure out how to get them off her head when she was 'younger'. Now, we can only get them to stay on when you hold both hands and walk her around. I'd suggest hats for her, she is sporting quite the mullet these days...
...Still without much hair, and it seems to only be growing on the back of her head. On this trip out to Birdsview, she seemed to have a growing skepticism about the horses...she even gave out a little scream for the first time! She might not be quite ready to join Grandpa on trail rides just yet. We'll stick to kitties, doggies, and piggies for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers